Monday, October 26, 2009

First of what may or may not be many posts

This is my first post, mainly to get this blog set up. Many of you will agree with the stuff I plan to blog about and many of you will not. A lot of times you hear the saying, "There is no right or wrong here" or "There are no wrong answers"...bull hockey! There is a right and wrong way to do everything. Anyone who tells you different, is wrong.
Not all, but most of the blogs you will see from me will be political. And all will be praising and/or supporting my Conservative viewpoint. Some will be contradicting and sometimes even berated the liberal view point.
The best part about all of it is, this is MY viewpoint. I will not force anyone to read these blogs. However, I will expect anyone who chooses to comment on my blog to be respectful of me and the rest of the people who are reading and replying to it. We all will not agree on everything that happens here, but the one thing you need to remember is, this blog is titled; "What Robbie Thinks"...and that's me.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!! A man of integrity, character and authenticity! Much respect for your opinion.

    ReplyDelete